Is there someone you can always go to to make you feel better?
Do they know?
If not, when are you going to tell them?
Some Digimon Adventure and Tamers locations on real life
B Y E
Am I allowed to tell this joke at parties??
She is so satisfied with that joke.
whoever made these is a god
that would be frenums
Making this happen again.
The musical number "Paris Holds the Key (To Your Heart)" includes cameos by various historical characters from the time including Maurice Chevalier, Sigmund Freud, Charles A. Lindbergh, Josephine Baker, Claude Monet, Isadora Duncan, Auguste Rodin, and Gertrude Stein.
Does anyone else lie in bed at 2:30am filled with the crippling fear that they’re never going to accomplish anything in life and fail miserably or is that just me
no im just scared of the monster thats under my bed
Asks based on the Pokemon types!
- Normal: What is one quality you like most about yourself?
- Fighting: Do you rely more on your physical strength or mental strength?
- Flying: Where is the one place you want to travel to the most?
- Poison: Admit to one of your guilty pleasures.
- Ground: Are you the type of person stands by their convictions and doesn't let anyone tell them what to think or say?
- Rock: Would your friends say that you're very reliable and someone they can trust to hold them up?
- Bug: List three things that get under your skin and made you cringe.
- Ghost: Do you believe in the afterlife? If so, describe your concept of it.
- Steel: How do you normally protect yourself both literally and figuratively?
- Fire: Something that makes you angry almost instantly.
- Water: What do you think is at the bottom of the ocean?
- Grass: Your favorite flower, tree, or any type of vegetation and why.
- Electric: Are you someone who shines more brightly when they're with others or when they're alone?
- Psychic: The first thing you would do if you had telekinesis.
- Ice: Do you tend to give people the cold shoulder when things aren't going your way?
- Dark: Your biggest fear or the worst nightmare you've ever had.
- Fairy: What is the one thing you wish for the most in the world?